For some time now, the way that the Paulitics blog has been desplaying given my monitor’s resolution has been bugging the heck out of me.
I know that I could just change my resolution, but the problem is that I know, for a certain percentage of readers, the way that the blog’s title appears will continue to look like this:
Originally, when the blog was in its original format, the “Paul’s Socialist Investigations” portion of the title was actually included as a subtitle. I changed the title of the blog to the full “Paulitics: Paul’s Socialist Investigations” when I switched over to the contemporary format since it does not support any kind of subtitle. As such, I’ve made the decision to revert the name of the blog back to simply “Paulitics” at least for the time being due to my unfortunate OCD with regards to the overlap of the “s”.
In the coming days and weeks, readers may also notice some corresponding changes to the sidebar as well. In an attempt to present a more professional look, the varied and amateurish-looking resource buttons on the sidebar will be replaced something more uniform and professional-looking. The most popular resources (political images and polls) and the “about me” links will stay put while the other resources will be accessible through an “other resources” button to reduce clutter and match all of the new, uniform buttons.
As always, comments and feedback are both welcome and desired.